Friday, March 28, 2014

a little bit of fun & the haps | photo post

Good weather, bad weather, hot/cold/hot/cold/hot/cold what will each day bring here in Arkansas!? This isn't news to anyone whose lived here for more than a season.

Below are some photos (and a photo video) of our Tman shenanigans over the past couple weeks. 

we made play doh on a sick day at home. it's still usable after over two weeks of making it!
video

outside fun I love how he's got his cool-kid sunglasses on upside down and is none the wiser about it.

Other news:
We're hosting Easter again this year, and can't wait. It's really got our rears-in-gear to clean up the landscaping and yard. We've worked outside a few nights this week until after dark cleaning up.
It's also a win-win because we've decided to list our house again on the market. ... not like the official market, but on Zillow!

I guess that's about it for now. Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The weather is driving me nuts! 70 for couple days then snow. 70 for a couple days then snow. It's getting old... I'm due in a week and it's hard to decide what types of outfits to get the baby. Long sleeve or short? Who knows with this weather! Looks like you guys are making the most of the weather and having fun :) T is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This driveway idea is super appealing to me. I'm going to text you about it. Right now we have chat for our driveway and its super messy. I'm super excited about you guys finding a church. There are SO many good ones in your area (Justin and I went to several while we were dating). Church was Mia's first experience in the social world since she didnt do daycare. The house is looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April