Wednesday, April 23, 2014

An Epic Easter

We had such a wonderful time this year! Everyone got to come, but Ben & his family. Their little girl, Dama is still a little too new to subject her to all the touching/kissing/loving by general germy folk like myself. Baby D was born several weeks early and she's doing famously!

Let's start with my goober-decor 

The banners are from our wedding *swoon* I still love them so! The balls were a gift from my mom, she's in love with Joy Cho's "Oh Joy!" at Target
The egg-stra large Easter eggs were a gift from Becki, she's had them for several years and passed them down to me! (Yay!!) 






We re-arranged out living room and did some more de-cluttering/simplifying. I'm so tickled with the way it looks, so we're going to keep it this way.
Little fluffs from Easter past.
*gasp* my husband bought me flowers. Let the record show this is the first time EVER.
Let the record also show he bought them because I forgot my wallet in the store. 
I'm guessing we had over 200 eggs!
Becki gave me this big egg, I can recall my mom having the same type growing up!


Using up paper/plastic products from parties past. Once I deplete these I'm going to purchase either biodegradable ones, or splurge and buy reusable/ melamine goods.


Becki also made these little clay eggs for our wedding. Still love them.

I believe that our house is always under a chronic state of "spring" with the birds, and duck type things everywhere. 

James was out moving cattle when little man woke up, so I took pics of him playing with his EB loot.

Oh the fun was had by all!

I can't believe Mollie snagged this, all of them looking AND smiling. FYI T's egg was stragically placed there. #nudist #hippycarelessparents 

At this point he'd been up for 12 hours with no nap. He was so sound asleep I'm pretty sure we could have done newborn contortionist poses with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April