Wednesday, October 8, 2014

feelin' fine at twenty-nine

So, I celebrated my Birthday about a month ago now, haha. It was such a nice time. I really, really, really felt the love. It reminds me daily to count my blessings instead of my stresses for sure.

I had not one, not two, not three, not four but FIVE different celebrations that week!
My insanely awesome co-workers mad me a Kahlua praline cake (it is amazeballs, I'll share the recipe soon) and bought me some much needed goods for my kitchen at home.
James took me out on a lovely date night, only to follow up with my great friend having her baby that night! (yay sweet little birthday buddy!) and my folks took me out to Doe's, my cousins and SIL threw me a flipping surprise party!! (mind exploded!!!!) and we finished up the weekend with a lovely lunch at my SIL's house with a cake made by the best niece ever.
Lucky, lucky, lucky I tell ya. I'd been kind of down and out, letting my mind eat away at me, but not any more. I can't even begin to tell you all how much I needed a little spark like this.

little man got a hold of the cake first... (jaime)

birthday brigade
i died.

headed out to party! <3 br="">

My new pumpkin from my cousins!

yum yum yum *boom* seriously, you gotta try this cake!

Other than mama, this is the best thing anyone's ever called me.
Oaklea Rose is HERE!!!!!!!!

A couple bday gifts- 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April