Here's what's on the menu for tonight:
Recipe selected from the eMeals 30 Minute Meals Family Plan.
- 1 (32-oz) pkg frozen fully-cooked Italian-style meatballs, thawed
- 1 (28-oz) can crushed tomatoes with basil
- 2 (14.5-oz) cans diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 (16-oz) box spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese (from a can)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a 5- or 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 7 hours or until meatballs are thoroughly heated and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over spaghetti; top with Parmesan cheese.
- (Reserve about 1 cup sauce and about one-third of meatballs for Meatball and Bell Pepper Pizzas).
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12-oz) French bread baguette, cut into 1-inch slices
- Preheat broiler.
- Stir together butter and garlic.
- Drizzle butter mixture over 1 side of bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.