Recipe selected from the eMeals Slow Cooker Clean Eating Family Plan.
- ¾ cup homemade salsa verde (from Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos recipe)
- 2 (12-inch) organic whole-wheat prebaked pizza crusts
- 3 cups reserved cooked shredded chicken (from Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos recipe)
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 (8-oz) block colby-Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (5-oz) pkg fresh arugula
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread salsa verde over crusts.
- Top with chicken, corn, bell pepper, jalapeño, and cheese.
- Bake directly on oven rack 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
- Toss together arugula, cilantro, oil, and lime juice in a bowl.
- Top pizzas with salad.