Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Those last, long weeks of pregnancy.

I'm in my thirty-eighth week of pregnancy with this sweet lady!
I'm humbled and delighted to say it's been a very smooth pregnancy. Nothing that can't be fixed with EATING BETTER and a trip to my chiropractor.
If I'm thinking right we've got 2-3 weeks left should she decide to go over. I'm kinda notsosecretly hoping that she's born on T's birthday, or my BFF's birthday, or on my cousin Kaye's birthday, or JDillys birthday, or in my 41st week, Mommom's birthday. :-D I can see Mommom and my dad in heaven laughing at me for entertaining the idea of plans like this.  Regardless, there are a lot of nice days ahead.

Idk how the quality of these pics will be but here's some of the haps around here lately. 

These two are wrestle mania!
We've been on a swimming and play date binge! It's been a lot of fun! Not going to lie though I'm way tired the next day! 
37 weeks here and she's in no hurry, just like her brother was! 
General cuteness 😍

Last week, finding humor in the large things ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!
- April